JLGOV has established itself through working with each customer individually and fostering real trusted partnerships. Specifically, our goal is to build a solution that accomplishes the organizational goals of our customers while remaining cost-effective. JLGOV LLC is an Information Technology Professional Services & Solutions Company, headquartered in Virginia Beach, Virginia. JLGOV is a certified SBA 8(a), Seaport-e, and GSA Schedule #70 holder. We currently hold a Secret level FCL and are TS Level eligible. JLGOV is a primary source for providing IT business process; Program/Project Management, Administrative Support, Cyber Security and Strategic Communication, Information Technology Support Services, Operations and Infrastructure, Cloud and Solution Procurement.
JLGOV’s Executive Management Accolades Highlight:
• Experienced managing and staffing professionals in network security, administration, cyber security and consulting across operations and infrastructures.
• Recognized for leadership across Commercial, Department of Defense(DoD), State, Healthcare and other Federal agencies.
• Provided COOP to mitigate risk of outbreaks and vulnerabilities to various organizations.
• Provided technical leadership on major projects to develop and deploy global SIEM applications spanning the continental US, Hawaii, and Japan (2007-2010).
• Experienced in analyzing existing cloud (IaaS & SaaS), software and hardware infrastructures.
• Decades of industry knowledge, experience and subject matter expertise to provide recommendations to improve the performance of global business systems.
“Providing practical global solutions for information technology design, integration, agile methodology processes, cyber warfare prevention, and life cycle management to the maritime, commercial and federal government customers by using the latest technology with proven, measurable, and repeatable processes.”
Mr. Lee has earned the trust of an extensive network of C-Level and Senior industry professionals over his long term career, based on his ability to deliver results, understand and respond to mission customer requirements, complete projects in a timely manner, and operate as a team player by integrating himself into the culture of each customer workplace to ensure cyber solutions and services meet the business requirements. His repeated strong performance and passion to deliver on contracts has earned him the respect of Executive level managers in his client base and heads of military commands. He has formed strategic alliances with strong valuable teaming partners, to provide a total solution and greater capability in; cyber security, engineering, content management, information technology, digital transformation, data integration and records management.
“Pay It Forward”
Every year our CEO uses his industry connections and personal convictions to help those in need within the community. Below are just a few highlights of past events our CEO has held.